You can find pages and pages on the internet about sex, but it’s so difficult to find sites that ask a lot of the really interesting, and really difficult, questions about it — especially about marital intimacy.
Even the physical intimacy side of sex is so much more mysterious than most people think it is — because, frankly, when it comes to sex, most people don’t do much . . . thinking.
You might say that this website offers “sex advice” for married men who are really committed to their wives. But it’s really about how to understand sex, which is a key factor in doing it well.
What are some of the questions we’ll ask?
- What is the meaning of “marital intimacy” and “sexual union” and how do we achieve it best?
- How much of sexual pleasure is in the body, and how much is in the mind?
- When we are in the moment of sexual climax, are we together with anyone, or are we alone?
- How can we describe sexual climax or orgasm?
- How much pleasure should we aim for in the marital act?
- In what way should we prepare each other for marital intercourse?
- What is the time framework for the sexual act?
- Why is vaginal intercourse more satisfying than other sexual acts, especially to women in committed relationships?
- What is the most pleasurable sexual act?
- Do men or women enjoy the sexual act more?
- When should we make love?
- Why should we make love?
- What is “glossing” and why is it so wonderful?
- Does “coming together” matter? And, if so, how do we do it?
- What does doing sex really well mean?
- Where is God in the marital act?